Educating our youth about outdoor activities is a major emphasis of Expo, and we have events targeted to anglers, hunters, children, and families. The SouthArk Outdoor Expo is a regional event that draws outdoor enthusiasts from around our service area and beyond.
Please join us as a vendor or exhibitor this year.
Saturday, September 13, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
El Dorado Conference Center in El Dorado, AR
Setup time is Friday, September 12, 11:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
Rules and Guidelines for Booth Space
Please check dates carefully. There will be no refunds.
Please sign and return the registration form. The registration form must be signed and returned before you will be allowed to set-up. You will be given your booth space when you arrive to set up on Friday, September 12.
Set up time: Friday, September 12, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Event Day: Saturday, September 13, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Items not listed on your registration form must be approved by an Expo staff member before selling.
· Tables will be provided, but you may bring your own.
· Bring your own dollies to load and unload.
Location of Booths:
· Booths will be located indoors at the Conference Center, some outside booths are available.
· Final booth location is at the discretion of the Expo staff.
· No electricity is provided outdoors. Some electricity available indoors.
· Outdoor tents must be secured so that no stakes will be driven into the pavement.
· You are responsible for tablecloths, tents (if outdoors), and set-ups.
· Booths must be attended at all times.
· Tables must be covered to the floor and boxes may not be seen.
· Provide an exit and entrance into your booth area.
· Do not place any items outside of booth space.
Walls & Backdrops:
· Do not attach anything to the conference center walls.
· Backdrops are not provided, but you may bring your own. Do not pin or hang anything on a backdrop that does not belong to you, unless neighbor says it is okay.
For safety reasons, please do not tear down and pack up early. Exhibitors and vendors who pack up early will be charged a $50 fee. Guests will still be in the building and we are committed to avoiding trips and falls.
We appreciate your participation
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT THE OUTDOOR EXPO!
Spaces for exhibits should be reserved as soon as possible. Space is limited, so please reserve your spot now!!!
Cinnamon Roasted Nuts and Fudge
Loutre Bottom Lanyards
Sewn Stuff by MK and Gnatty Branch Wood
I want to submit my vendor registration form online and pay with PayPal or a credit card. I want to print and mail my vendor registration form and pay with cash or check. View and print rules for exhibitors and vendors.
Food Court - The Bistro in the Conference Center will be open from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Good Foods
South Arkansas Administrative Professionals Lunch Plates
Upward Bound Student Desserts